Save on your favorite products and receive your orders before Christmas, guarenteed.
Men’s Patagonia Better Sweater Jacket
The Patagonia Men’s Better Sweater Jacket is a fleece jacket that quite possibly has it all. First glance from innocent passersby leads them to believe the knitted face is really a sweater, and not a fleece at all. The inside tells the true story, where 100% polyester fleece is soft against the skin, ready to warm you up on any given chilly day, whatever the season. Bring it along to work, up at the cabin, or traveling from airport to airport towards a far off destination. A zipper front allows you to adjust your comfort level, releasing heat or closing up against a cool breeze. As if you would expect anything less, all three pockets zipper shut, because dropping your smart phone on the ground really is the pits.
- Made of bluesign approved 100% Polyester fleece with sweater-knit face, fleece interior and heathered overdye yarns
- Dyed with a low-impact process that significantly reduces the use of dyestuffs, energy and water
- Full-zip jacket with zip-through stand-up collar
- Raglan sleeves for mobility pack-wearing comfort; interior fleece wicks moisture
- Zippered left-chest pocket; two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Shape-holding micropolyester jersey trim at cuffs and bottom hem provides added abrasion resistance
- Flat-seam construction reduces bulk and helps eliminate seam chafe
- Hip length